The areas we at Your Identity Coach specialise in are:
Coaching clients through self coaching to progress and develop on their character and abilities to succeed in a fulfilling and joyous life.
Relationship and Dating
For clients either in a relationship that they wish to spice up, rediscover that passion or mend conflict to clients who are single and are wanting to improve their dating options and success of finding and keeping a partner.
Leadership within Business
Dedicated to the leadership side or management, aimed to improve relationship and partnership between roles within organisation. Improve your ability to lead a team, inspire motivation and sharpen communication and emotional intelligence skills. As a result improve productivity and working environment.
At Your Identity Coach, we firmly believe that we each hold either the answers or the ability to gather resources to acquire the answers to our own challenges.
We have become a lazy race in that we seek out quick fix answers through asking Siri our wanting others to tell us what to do.
The issue with quick fixes is that they are not permanent, specially when they are sort out by others. You become dependant on others to pull you through life and so you do not develop and become stronger.
If we could grow by the efforts of others, then I would be the first to send a friend to the gym for me, but sadly no increase in muscle is made without the work I have to put in myself to become stronger and as such we at Your Identity Coach, coach our clients to become the champions in their own lives.
So what can you expect from coaching with us?
The same we expect from you, respect, professionalism, dedication, willingness to take action and be pushed that little bit cross your comfort zone.
Do that and we guarantee you results.
• To provide an outside perspective
• Complete confidentiality
• To be attentive to your needs and style of learning
• To show an authentic coaching style towards your welfare and future
• To ultimately help you achieve your goals
• To challenge and take you out of your “comfort zone”
• To modify your sessions to fit your needs
• To maintain track of your coaching agreement
• To establish clear objectives
• To integrate and build on your ideas and visions
• To ask questions that aid discovery, insight, commitment and action
• To challenge your beliefs allowing for new perspectives
• To help you stay on track between sessions
• To provide information and tools that are beneficial to you
• To provide you with resources that will benefit you
• Point you in the direction of potential individuals or organisations that may support your goals.
Read more about David, your own personal identity coach...
You can expect to benefit in both your professional life and personal. Benefits include such things as confidence in one’s self and their abilities, social increase, enhancement of emotional intelligence, productivity increase, awareness skills, communication, rapport, satisfaction with work and life. The list can go on but ultimately the benefits are the goals set out by the client. What is also great about coaching is that it can be flexible in fitting into your busy lifestyle. We know life can be hectic and time seems limited and so we offer coaching via the following:
Face to face in person
Video chat I.e. Skype
At you own leisure you can also access DVD, books and Downloadable content.